Sunday, July 24, 2011

Outfit Post!

I haven't posted one in a while since my phone camera is baaaaaad for this usually. But I really liked my outfit for work today, so meh, here's some fuzzy little pictures for you :)



I have a really weird look on my face this whole time, just to warn you.



Then I decided I needed a brooch and less glasses.


















I cropped off my chin, it was looking weird, lol.

I was going for a really understated look, with the accessories "doing the talking" so to speak. I like how by wearing all black, they pop out do much. And since I chose to wear completely black, I made sure to have contrasting textures: chiffon/tulle dress and knits.

I'm wearing-
Dress: H&M Divided Black
Cropped cardigan: H&M Kids
Tights: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Innocent World
Necklaces: Suppurate System, Claires, made by me.
Rings: Suppurate System, vintage, Camden Market
Hair piece: handmade
Brooch: I forget

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Where did you find those Jeffrey Campbells? The Carmilla right? I've been looking for them everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ModCloth.com! They always seem to get the rarer ones somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh yes I've been on there! Sold out in almost every size :-( You look gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete