Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Boys and Dolly Kei




As popular as Dolly Kei is becoming in both Japan and abroad, Dolly Kei boys are still in the vast minority. Street snaps are few and far between, and most of them at best are what I would call "dolly-inspired" as opposed to full-out Dolly.















The gents from Mad Tea Party vintage shop in Japan are great inspirations for dolly boys, Click for their blog and here as well Much like the Grimoire blog, the Mad Tea Party blogs are a mixture of outfit, shop and inspiration snaps.






Other sources for Dolly Boy snaps (there isn't many, and it definitely can take some "digging" to find them)
Tokyo Fashion
Rid Snap
Talon Street Snap

(You can thank a request for pictures of Dolly Boys from hipsterloli on Tumblr, and my iPod not cooperating for this post, hehe)

If you have any pics of dolly boys, or links to fashion snap sites or blogs that features them, you can link here or e-mail me at DollyMacabre@gmail.com

What do you think of Dolly Boys?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I just posted this on your Tumblr too, but here is my post on the subject: http://cockrobinskiller.blogspot.com/2011/05/dolly-kei-boys.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you!! I love the name of your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend would really like to wear dolly kei style, but he is having trouble finding cool clothes :(

    ReplyDelete