Monday, July 11, 2011

Find! Faux-fox Stole from Candy Violet

Candy Violet, once known for being a North American lolita brand, has changed gears and now seems to be offering mostly vintage and retro-inspired fare.

I happened to be browsing their site today when I found this:



A faux-fur fox stole. With a fake little fox head! I'm very excited!

The site's item description is:

"A whimsical play on the old fashioned fox stoles so popular in the past. Covered in marabou feathers this little fella has a hand sculpted faux fox head up top with little pearl eyes, and a fluffy "tail" and tassel weighted "legs" at the bottom."

It's available in several colours, and is handmade to order.

I haven't decided if I will be ordering one yet, but I think this is a great option for anyone who wants to add a fox stole to their dolly wardrobe but doesn't want real fur.

Click here for Candy Violet site, item details, and ordering information


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment