Monday, May 30, 2011

"Idea-ology" by Tim Holtz Craft Findings

Today I was on one of my regular Micheal's Craft Store runs to see what was new (and hopefully on sale!). It was a huge disappointment until wandered into the stamp and scrapbooking isle and discovered this collection!

"Idea-ology" covers everything from grungey-antique looking paper, baubles and bits for your crafts and jewelry, fasteners, clings and various other parts.

What caught my eye were some items I've been looking for for a looooong time: small bottles for Reinette et Mirabelle inspired jewelry! They come in sets of nine, in various size and shapes, and were selling for 16.95$ (but! 25% off). So I bought two packs. I also purchased a "pocketwatch back" which I'm going to make into a necklace, a set of metal keys, and some swivel fasteners for making keychains and cellphone charms.



Tim Holtz's Website surprisingly doesn't include a list or information on the entire Idea-ology line, but it does show some of his other paper, stamping and crafting series, and also includes a gallery of items made from his products, and demo videos as well!

I'm definitely going to be buying some more of these pieces, they fit so well into the dolly kei aesthetic!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment