Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow and just have to say: I hate pants.

Awful blurry photos taken with my phone, Snow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Which brings me to:

Walking around in the snow, coming home. I don't hate the snow, it's pretty. But I hate the snow melting into my hair and messing it up, and melting all over my coat. If it was feasable, I would cab everywhere in winter months to avoid this. Same goes for "spring showers". I don't like anything that effects how I look in a way I have no control over. Feel free to call me a girly-girl, call me a princess, tell me it's very unfeminist of me. None of these things are bad words to me, and I'm proud of just how much of a girly control freak I am. I also don't wear pants. I hate them. I think they're ugly and unfeminine, I don't care who gets angry at me, I HATE PANTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment