Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lovely finds, Eclectic Eccentricity Webshop, Favorite song this week.

Had a lazy sleepy day today, mostly sat about having tea and looking through my wardrobe. So I didn't get anything I wanted accomplished. But, I did take some pictures of some great things I found on Tuesday.

Delightful HUGE pearl and ribbon necklace from H&M. It was 14.95$ but on sale for only 5$! I'm excited to layer this with my birdhouse and locket necklace, this is pretty much what I have been looking for for ages.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These earrings were also on sale at H&M, for 2$. I don't plan on wearing them, but taking them apart to make other stuff. Thrilled!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Weird tin-edged wooden picture of a rococo-looking lay. It has a metal loop on top, so it's going to have to be tured into a necklace, hehe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also on the "I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!" note, this amazing webshop was pointed out to me by a co-worker. I'm pretty sure they illegally went into my brain and made everything I love. The shop is called "Eclectic Eccentricity", and their tagline is "jewelry with inpired kookiness", which pretty much sums it up. In their shop you'l find vintage and antique inspired pieces, featuring birds, scissors, cameos, bows, flowers and hearts galore. I AM IN LOVE! My favorite pieces:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visit them here: Eclectic Eccentricity

Last but not least, my favorite song this week. I can't stop playing it:

No comments:

Post a Comment