Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lovely Finds: Small birdcage, cheap lockets and more.

So first off, this birdcage was 1.50$! Yay craft stores! It's a little smaler than my hand, and fairly light. A necklace chain would definitely support it's weight, so I'm think it should be a big crazy birdcage necklace. Maybe add a large dried flower to it, a little deer figurine I've been saving, or even maybe some of the doll parts I've been saving. If not a necklace, it needs to be a hat somehow. I'll post pictures when I figure out what to do with it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This huge bow belt buckle was on sale at D-tox for 4.99$. I don't know what I'm going to do with it. I suppose I could use it as it's intended purpose, but that would be boring.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

VERY pleased with these. I love Blue Moon bead company, and I LOVE their "Madame Delphine's" line. These lovely heart lockets were on sale for 2.99$. Definitely going to be necklaces. I think on a long chain, maybe with some feathers and pearls? I can see it in my head, lol.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lacey-pearl brooch thing. It also has a necklace hoopy on the back, so really I could wear it like that as well. I think it's going to be part of a hair piece.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm so excited for my new things! And to get working on some new items for my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment