Monday, September 12, 2011

Favorite Snaps of the Week!/Update

My first week getting back from Montreal has been hectic, and as a result my blog posts have been almost non-existent. Hopefully this week I can remedy that with some hauls and fall trends!

But today is Monday, and that means Favorite Snaps of the Week! Here we go:




Kaori, Grimoire Almadel blog. Simple and cute. I love her red socks and bowler hat.



A classic Heri look, from the Grimoire blog.

Also ladies and gents: I'm always looking for more sources for the favorite snaps. Do you dress in dolly? If you'd like to be considered, you can contact me at DollyMacabre@gmail.com

If a snap is used you would naturally get full credit, and I would provide a link to your blog etc.

:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment