Sunday, January 9, 2011

Some delightful finds!

Big post today, but full of great finds. Before I post the actual "finds", what's going to be coming up this week on my blog:

1)Some tutorials!
2)A list of relevent links!
3)Hair and make-up!
4)Some outfit posts from your's truly here XD

And...on to my finds from this weekend!

I am so excited for these! 30$ cdn at H&M. I'm going to replace the laces with ribbon. They also come in brown,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also from H&M, also 30$ cdn. I really like the unusual colour, and the braiding detail. I'm making a new gold-tone raccoon tail to attach to it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gorgeous eyelet lace top from Envy, on sale for 20$ It's too big, but I'm going to use it for layering anyhow so it'll be fine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vintage furry collar thing, 12$. I'm pretty sure the fur is fake, hence the cheapness. I'm going to add some brown ribbon that can be tied in a bow to keep it closed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Necklace from Claire's, 16.50$. It had a second chain attached to it with some bird and flowers charms, but I removed them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Second-hand lace shirt, 14$. The lace on the top is really great, and it has cute button detailing on the shoulders.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A cotton polka-dot dress. I'm excited to use this in a dolly cord. Will look better when it's not wrinkly, lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And last but not least, my big "investment piece" for the week. A really AMAZING crinoline from BCBG. It had been 190$, but was on sale for 76$ so I snatched it up. Pricey, but I'll be able to wear it under and over so many outfits.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment