Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More little updates...And Dolly Kei suitable iPod Touch/iPhone Cases?

So, I finally recieved my iPod Touch 4 today, which means that not only can I ditch my first gen Nano (lol), I now have something with which to take better photos for my blogs and make videos with, I'm so happy! My iPod is going to need a case, so I've been looking for some that would suit a Dolly wardrobe (all from Etsy):

From toviecorrie
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From TinderBloom
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From ImaginationCake
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From dorydesigns
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From EvelynX
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Most of these sellers have a few different styles or patterns to choose from. There was actually a lot more surprisingly, these were just my favorites.

I'm also making some other purchase debates. I've been wanting some Celeste Steine tights, but it seems their customer service may be crappy, and you may not get your entire order? Ghastly, we'll see on that.

The Atelier Pierrot Nutcracker print dress I've been eyeing. I know it's sort of a Christmas-ish print, but it's gorgeous and I would wear it all year long! And I think because of it's empire waist I could easily work it in with my Dolly wardrobe. I NEED IT TO LIVE!!!

Maybe not, but I definitely want it very badly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


See? I obviously need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment