Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Favorite Snaps of the Week

I was having technical trouble with my blogging app last night, sorry for the delay!



From the Grimoire blog, Miyoshi. Simple, easy, and striking.


Kaori, from the Grimoire Almadel blog. I love her use of a graphic t-shirt but a more casual, but still very eye-catching look! I also love the hat/hair combo she's been sporting lately.


Also from the Grimoire Almadel blog, new shop girl Miwako. Miwako has been bringing a very dominant kodona/boystyle flavor to Dolly Kei, I hope she keeps it up!

Boystyle in Dolly? What do we think?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I like the thought of using trousers and even bloomers to add a boyish edge, same as brogue shoes and other more masculine accessories,whether that really falls into Dolly kei I dont know.

    ReplyDelete