Friday, December 24, 2010

Some Christmas things because I'm feeling festive!

So now that I'm off from wortk for three days, I can appreciate the festive feeling a little more (helps that it's Christmas Eve as well I suppose). Sipping chocolate, eating some delicious shortbreads, and everything smells like my Christmas tree. And some tiny snow flurries! Delightful!

I've been collecting images of victorian Christmas greeting and postcards:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love the one with the birds!

My favorite Christmas song: The Pogues & Kirsty McColl "Fairytale Of New York"



And just for fun: My Christmas list if I could have whatever I wanted, no matter how expensive:

1)A Judith Leiber purse. I do not have words for how much I want one. Too bad they run about 3000$, hahaha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2)Vivienne Westwood Pirate Boots. Someday, I WILL have these. I don't know how, but I need them. Around 800$

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3)Moi Meme Moitie Divine Cross JSK special edition (the special gold version). I WANT IT NOW.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4)This crazy bow dress by Marc Jacobs. It's insane and that is what makes it so glorious. Also, I can't resist anything with a giant bow. 568$.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5)This jacket from the Viktor and Rolf for H&M collection. It came out years ago so unless I want to spend thousands on ebay, I can't get it *sadface*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all have a safe, healthy, happy and wonderful time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment