Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Updates, Updates, Updates

Updating! I'm still working on the new layout and colour-scheme, so if you're experiencing any glitches or weirdness, I apologize. (I have no idea what I'm doing, hehe.).

I'm also in the process of updating the information and links pages. I don't think I've updated them since I started Strange Girl, and some things within the fashion have certainly changed in the last few years. I would like to have a comprehensive list of "personal" dolly kei blogs and/or tumblrs, give me your links!

I"m also thinking about starting a flickr account so that anyone can see my collection of dolly kei pics and snaps I've been saving, would this be helpful to anyone?

Back to updating/lurky-looing cgl. There's a nice thread up at the moment dumping pics of dolly and cult party! Go take a look before it gets lost in the abyss.

Hope everyone is having a lovely afternoon! It's gloomy and rainy here, which is the perfect weather for me to get things done. I'm on vacation for the next two weeks, and after my brother's wedding I have no plans, so hopefully I can get up some more accessory tutorials and things :)

1 comment:

  1. The Flickr would be awesome ! I love your blog and tumbler .

    ReplyDelete