Monday, February 7, 2011

Finds

Some great finds this weekend!

From Costa Blanca, I think this is going to make a great layering peice:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A close-up of the pattern and lace:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also from Costa Blanca, I'm not a huge fan of the neckline, but I'll probably pin it shut with a cameo or another brooch. I do love the pattern and waistline though:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Close-up:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tassels, second-hand. I already used the brown ones in my last coord:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Neat picture frame brooches from a dollar store, I can do so much with these!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And lastly, some huge iron keys from Winner's HomeSense. I'm not sure if I'm going to use them for decorating or make them into jewelry:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment