Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A coordinate for staying at home in a snowstorm.

There was (and is still) a huge snowstorm raging away outside today, so I ended up not going into work. So I also ended up not finishing this coord (which is also why there are no make-up shots today). Here's some pictures anyhow:

The tights are actually much brighter and more "eggplant" than it shows here:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Dress: Sirens
Fur collar: Actually a faux-fur shrug from Misselfridge.com that I wrapped around my neck
Tights: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Payless
Cameo brooch: H&M
Necklaces: Handmade and altered Claire's
Vest: Altered H&M
Tassels: Second-hand

Better pic of the dress, for actual colour and close-up of pattern:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And the vest (it's still "under construction", so far I've removed the plain black buttons and replaced them with cameos):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


As always, I'm always open to suggestions and comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment